lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

Photo Description

  In this photo I can see an african-american girl on the upper left, this girl probably has some illness, because I can see that in the middle there is a blood pressure tester connected to her finger, also I see that she is on a stretcher of a hospital, so probably she is on a hospital being tested to cure her illness. Also the caption says "I trust that the doctors will find the cure to my illness", with this caption I can
confirm that the girl is sick but she is quite because she trusts on the doctors.
  Related with the IB topic I can say that she prefers the traditional medicine, because to cure her illness she is using machines like the blood tester, in a hospital, with doctors and other typical things of the traditional medicine. On the contrary, it could bee using alternative medicine to cure her illness like acupuncture, ayurveda, massage or yoga, but she prefers traditional medicine.
  The medicine in the United States, specifically the traditional medicine is really good, it is considered one of the best on all the world, because of the technological advances that USA has, as contrary of Chile that the medicine is not so good (public medicine) and if it is good it is really expensive (private medicine).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario